Welcome to Seascope Maritime
SEASCOPE MARITIME was established
in January 2010 by Philip Zeler and is a Marine Consultancy
providing for a wide range of marine related services.
The company is based in Athens, Greece but is active worldwide and has surveyors on stand-by which can be notified on short notice in order to attend speedily anywhere in the world. The company originated from East Med Maritime which was founded in January 2000 by Philip Zeler and carried out surveys for Flag States such as Panama, Belize, P&I clubs such as North of England, West of England, Ingostrahk, etc.., Insurance Companies such as Generali, CGU, etc.. Ship Owners / Operators such as ANEK, Navarone, General Maritime, Magna Maritime, etc.. Ship Brokers such as HSBC, Almay, Galbraith’s, etc.. Classification Societies such as International Ship Classification, Technitas (consulting branch of BV) and Charterers such as Cargill, Dreyfus, Glencore, etc.. We therefore act for a diverse portfolio from the London, French, Italian, Russian and Greek insurance markets, P&I clubs, white ship registries and other shipping commercial interests.
Our in-house and associate surveyors are well trained to handle cases with intricate technical details while their versatile background has allowed the company to perform specialized tasks without loosing sight of the bigger commercial picture. Throughout the past ten years, we have established a solid reputation as a reliable partner offering high quality technical services while also successfully dealing with handled claims.
• In May 2010 we expanded our activities by offering ship-owners a service for “on board” trouble shooting and engine performance maximization.
• In June 2010, we were appointed as surveyors from the INTERMARITIME GROUP.
• In January 2012, we opened a survey office in Jiangyin, China
• In May 2012, we opened a survey office in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• In May 2012, we opened a survey office in Doha, Qatar.
Seascope Maritime provides a wide range of worldwide quality services covering multi faceted areas of the Maritime Industry. We offer the following range of services :
- Vessel Condition Surveys
- Vessel Damage Surveys, Investigations and Casualty work
- Management and attendance of New-building Projects (Turn Key Concept)
- Management and attendance of Large Repairs, Modifications & Dry-docks
- On board Trouble Shooting & Ship Performance Monitoring
- Cargo Routine Surveys
- Cargo Damage Surveys and Investigations
- Project Cargo Feasibility Studies & Monitoring
- Yacht Inspections
- Yacht Damage Inspections & Investigations